Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day Five: Underwriting!




Even though it's stormy, I have some great news! Im in underwriting! Yes! It's true! This picture sure looks like God is shining down on me. :)

This morning at the office, on the fax machine, was an employment verification form for my HR department to complete. Im fairly certain it was sent back timely. I also got my divorce decree and child support order faxed over to my mortgage broker who was going to forward those on to underwriting. I wonder when we'll get final approval to go ahead with the design aspects. Im amazed that we're moving as fast as we are. I am enjoying it. :)

Yesterday I wasn't able to bring my kids with me when I drove by our lot to take the daily picture (we had swim class that lasted until after dark) so they were a little sad they didn't get to see the SOLD sign for themselves. Guess where they want to go "immediately after school"?  Yep, to see the lot. I love that they are just as excited about this as I am!

So, for them, here is what else we discovered:



This is a picture of 5 Sold lots that saddle up to the side of our house. Builders are going to go crazy soon! I wonder which one will start first. Mine, I hope!

Mom, this pic is for you! This is what the side fencing will look like. It's basically a square stone endcap-thing with fencing between. There will be two endcaps on my property, one at the beginning of this fence (in my front side-yard), and the other will be where my back fence meets theirs.  Hopefully they'll plant a tree or to along my section, too. Id love that!







No comments: