Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 113: Beginning of Week 17

Today I took some pictures from different perspectives, like this first one. Another house is about to begin being built next to me, so if I want to ever have a picture from this side view, I better grab it now. 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the pad where the A/C will sit. It will have a slight berm built around it beneath it. 
 
 
 
 
Back porch stairs. Railings to be installed later. 
 
 
 
Driveway--our handprints were covered over. Grr. :(
 
 
 
 
 Looking out of my office at the dining room, stairs and closet. Archway leading to living and kitchen areas. 
 
 
 
Daughter enjoying her view.  
 
 
 
 
 Playing hide-and-seek with my kids. Surprised daughter when she found me.
 
 
 
 
Taken from the stairs. This is the dining room with my office to the right and the living room on the other side of the low wall.  
 
 
 
 
Entry (from stairs)
 
 
 
 
My office French doors. 
 
 
 
 
 More doors ready to go.
 
 
 
 
Baseboards and trim 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: