Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 118: More Disclosures

Yesterday I was emailed a list of new things the underwriters needed for my loan such as newest bank statements, breakdown of deposits and copies of current paychecks. Knocked that out. Then last night I received a packet from my new loan officer at Home Community Mortgage, the new company that will be servicing my mortgage. Consequently I have to sign this huge packet of disclosures again so the papers reflect the right company, address and such that was dummied in on the last set. Chance also sent over another form to be signed. This has been a busy week, paperwork-wise.

I also just figured out that with my closing date set for March 26th, that is exactly 5 months to the day that I signed my contract with Chance and picked out my lot. 152 days. Amazing!

No comments: