Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 38: Staked

 
 
Thanksgiving is over and now the building is about to begin! I received a text message from my wonderful salesman, Chance, over the holiday letting me know that they had staked my homesite indicating where the corners of my home will be. He was nice enough to send me a picture while I was out of state. In the picture he sent (above), you can see three of the blue stakes. It's progress!
 
I drove by yesterday after dealing with a little car trouble issue and was happy to meet a nice couple walking through the neighborhood. They stopped and chatted with me for a few minutes while the kids stretched their legs and explored our lot. The couple had lived here for fours years and said they enjoyed the neighborhood. It's good to meet nice people like them. :)

Off to the right (not shown), two more houses have also begun building. They each have the forms for where their slabs will be poured. Im assuming that will be the next step for mine, too. 
 
Come back daily to see the progress as it happens!
 
 

No comments: