Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 44: Happy 4th!

Today I took the kids by to see the house. They loved seeing what's been done so far. They walked around where the house is being built and we took a couple of pictures of them standing by the corner of the back patio.

Another reason I brought the girls out for a pic was because today is the 4th anniversary of my divorce. Seeing my kids here, at the house Im building for them, makes me proud of all that I do. I needed this time to celebrate and reflect on where our lives are right now. It's a happy day!

While we were here, another car was driving around looking at their lot. It's nice to know we're not the only ones who come out to peek at the progress done. I mentioned that to my kids and they were so sweet in saying "We love coming by every day, mom! We don't want to miss a single one!"

No comments: