Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 42: Pre-Construction Orientation



Today marks the end of six weeks. We're moving along and are pretty much on track now according to the process map (timeline).  Next comes dirt and sand to fill in the foundation and to allow for plumbing and such. Then they pour the slab. We're hoping to have that done around the 20th.

I met with Jose, the construction superintendent, to have what is called a "pre-construction orientation".  We went over the construction plan, talked about a timeline and went over all of the options included in my home. He told me that we would meet again in about six weeks when they were done with the framework. He also advised that we're looking at a mid-March closing. Happy Birthday to me!

Then, a surprise arrived! My super wonderful salesman texted me over three pictures that he took of the progress of my house. They are great shots, dont'cha think? I love that he's feeding my frenzy of pictures for this blog. Thank you, Chance!  :)







Here's one I snapped of the back from the far side of the block.

No comments: