Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 49: Rounding Out Week 7

Today marks the end of the 7th week. According to the timeline, this is when construction should be beginning and the preconstruction meeting occurring. Looks like we're still a little ahead of schedule. Today it's drizzly. I doubt anyone will be out working in this.

I heard from Jose today in the first of our weekly phone call updates. I really enjoy that he keeps me involved and up to date on what is happening in the building of my home. It's important for me to know and understand.

Turns out, they did get some work done on my house today before the rain came down. They were able to get part of the plumbing installed. The rest will have to wait until monday. Because of the rain, pouring of the slab might get pushed back til the 23rd. Just have to see how everything goes this week.

No comments: