Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 158: Three Days Til Closing!

Ran by the house this morning and saw the backsplash. It's not all done as it still needs to be installed over the nook and the whole thing needs grouting. As it is right now though, it looks amazing! Its so hard to pick from samples, in hopes that it'll all look good once it's said and done. Im relieved the house is coming along as nicely as I had hoped.

I also ran into Raymond as I was leaving and he mentioned the house was being inspected today, and that Mr. Horton, his boss, would be swinging by. Im glad they are staying on top of things for me. With closing only 3 days away, Im starting to get a bit nervous. Biggest purchase of my life! I couldn't be more happy or ready.

(See Part II below)










Tonight we stopped by and found the house had been cleaned. And the backsplash was finished! It looks so beautiful! Im loving seeing my whole kitchen complete.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: