Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Service and Warranty

When my house was being built, I was told more than once that warranty people would be in touch with me about 9 days after closing, and then again a little further out and then around one year and again at 18-months. So far, I haven't heard anything from anyone unless I open my mouth and ask. Thankfully, Raymond, my construction superintendent has been wonderful in that respect. He's truly been a Godsend from day one (er, Day 41, when he came on).

There are still a couple of things needing attention in my house that didn't get completed 100% and that I need to have done before I feel confident that anything else is on my shoulders to take care of. One, the ceiling where my outdoor ceiling fan was installed is still a jagged, gaping hole. It needs to be caulked, painted and make to look finished. Second, beneath the edges of my countertops is simply some random caulking. It needs to be completed so Im happy with how it looks if I happen to be sitting on the floor and look up at it.

I went ahead and inquired on KB's website under "contact" and "warranty service". Im sure someone will get back with me in a timely fashion. They've been stellar in that respect all throughout my experience.

No comments: