Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 81: First Peek Inside

Today was the first day we actually went inside to take a peek. It was an amazing feeling to walk into my home for the first time. My kids were ecstatic. I will say that the slab looked small compared to how large the house feels inside now. We had such a good time looking in each room and seeing all that had been done this far. It's truly amazing how quickly they get it put up. I suppose the pre-made pieces help quite a bit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I spy a hidden space here! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How the arches are formed: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Now this is something to talk about. Do you see two windows here? The one on the right is a bonus/mystery window. It isn't on the plans. We'll see if it stays or goes.
 
 
 
 
 Radiant Barrier:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: