Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 94: A Look at the Process Map

Now that we're in Week 14, let's take a look at what KB's Process Map says. Looks like we're all done with the first two things on that list under 'Weeks 11-14'. Thursday I will have my Pre-Drywall Orientation with Raymond, the construction superintendent. Im eager to go to this meeting, ask questions and get answers to little things that I've been wondering about. That will finish up that list.
 
We have piles upon piles of brick sitting all around the house. I think they'll probably get put on this week. That part is really going to intrigue me as you know how much I struggled with choosing one.
 
That will take us into Week 15. Since our wiring is done, I think security still has to come out and install their system before drywall goes up. After that, the inside of the house is really going to start taking shape. It will be so much fun to see the cabinets and counters get put in. To see the flooring and paint. Im going to be on one long thrill ride this next month.
 
After all of that happens, Raymond and I will have another meeting to walk thru the house and make note of all the little things that might need tweaking, repairing, replacing, fixing and such. I plan on spending a while in the house, making a list or using sticky notes and making sure the house is perfect.
 
Then we go to closing and get to move in!
 
 
 

 
We also now have a couple of huge piles of sheetrock along with a big pile of dirt that's been delivered.   


No comments: