Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 130: Drip. Drip. Drip.


Today the girls and I stopped by for what I thought was going to be a quick visit. As usual, they ran in ahead of me, pointing and shouting out about the new things they found. "Faucets!" "Our dishwasher is in!" "Come see!"

And, I do. As I entered the kitchen I made note of the granite, again. I keep trying to like it, but my gut keeps reminding me that this isn't what I ordered. *sigh* I'll have to speak to Raymond and Jennifer about that.

Before I could appreciate the new things installed, I heard a dripping. Drip. Drip. Drip. I checked the faucet. No, it wasn't dripping. I walk towards the sound of it and quickly discover my laundry room ceiling is leaking! 

I immediately call Raymond. Then Chance. Then Raymond again, trying to get anyone out there to help. 

Raymond comes put and checked the shut off valve. It's off. Guess the lines weren't bled and they froze over night, busting. Raymond assured me it would get fixed and any replacements done if need be. Thank goodness!

In all the commotion, I didn't have time to snap pictures of the new fixtures so I'll try go get those taken soon. 





No comments: