Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 138: Oh Wow! Oh Wow! Oh Wow!

"Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!" That was the reoccurring theme of what the girls and I kept saying as we checked out the new house this evening.

Landscaping has begun! We were getting the grass installed and they already have a small flowerbed out front along with two holes for where the trees will placed [tomorrow]. It looks good!






 
 
Thankfully my grass is somewhat green and they even had the sprinklers running in the backyard. Now I just have to make sure it keeps getting watered until I move in.
 
 
 
 








Moving on, oh wow! We saw FLOORING!!! Carpet! Wood! Oh wow!



This is a great color! It's called "Thistle" by Shaw and is an Anso Nylon shag-like multi-tone carpet. Beneath is a memory foam carpet pad.



I love these wood floors! They have wonderful coloring in them that really complements the cabinetry. I couldn't be more pleased with my choice, considering it was made in about 10 minutes at the design studio. It's still being installed, so we couldn't walk on it and it was dirty from the sawdust and footprints, but it still looks amazing! Love it!







This one isn't a great picture, but you get the idea of what it will look like as you look across the room -- the wall color, the trim, the cabinets, the FLOOR!



No comments: