Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 132: Fence Posts, Shower Surround & Mom

Today I brought my mom out to see the house. She was amazed at all that had been done since her last visit. While we were there, a worker was testing out the lights and smoke detectors. It was the first time Ive seen the house go "live". That's been a long awaited day. Sharing it with my mom made it a fun moment. 

We got to see lots of other little things: outlet covers and switch plates have been put on, the A/C was installed outside, our water heater was put in, and the fence posts were set. Talk about a day!

Mom loved it. We walked thru and she looked at everything, commenting on the colors and we chatted about the future. She agreed that she thought the granite was completely off from what we had seen (and I ultimately picked) at the KB Home Design studio. I was glad to hear her opinion.  

I'm looking forward to hearing what corporate office says about it. Maybe I'll get some good news tomorrow for my birthday.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Mom said...

Had a good time sweetie! I know what you selected at the design studio when we went last Nov. Don't settle. It's a lot of money! You have to pay for it and look at it every day!

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

So awesome!