Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More Quality Products KB Used In My Home

A while back I blogged about some of the quality brands that KB Home was using in building my home. Here are a few more:


Emser Tile - an industry leading designer, marketer, and producer of the world’s finest tile & natural stone, porcelain, ceramic, metal, glass, quarry, & more! I opted for tile in my wet areas because of its durability and beauty. With my bathroom very simple (solid white marble countertops and surrounds along with espresso cabinets), I wanted my floors to have some character. These "Titan" tiles give my rooms a nice neutral look.





Shaw Flooring - is the world's largest carpet manufacturer with a reputation for offering strong and attractive flooring. When I was picking out my wood and carpet flooring, I could only see the website pictures and a sample at the Design Studio. I really had no idea what it would look like once it was installed in my home. Now that it's installed, I absolutely love it! It warms the rooms in a way that tile floors just cant do.

My wood flooring is called Nightsong Hickory and they are 8" wide planks. Yes, 8" wide! The dark tones go well with my espresso cabinets.

 

My carpeting is a multi-colored shag like carpet in "Thistle".
 




Sherwin-Williams - Founded in 1866, it is the largest producer of paints and coatings in the United States. Their paints were used on the interior and exterior of my home. I have no doubt they will stand up to the busy life of my family.


Whirlpool - the world's leading global manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances. When it comes to appliances, I don't buy brands Im unfamiliar with, so Im very pleased KB Home offers Whirlpool, too.

 


Moen - the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen has been around for 75 years, offering a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories. They look amazing and work flawlessly.




Seagull Lighting - the industry's most expansive line of Energy Star qualified lighting fixtures and ceiling fans featuring decorative lighting designed with today's consumer in mind and catering to modern tastes and home fashions.



Kwikset - manufactures and markets a complete line of door locks and door hardware including door knobs, door levers, deadbolts, handlesets, pocket door hardware and electronic keyless entry locks for residential and light commercial applications. Millions of families have relied on Kwikset for security and peace of mind.

 
 
 
Carrier - the world leader in heating and air-conditioning with proven innovation of new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency. I know this unit is built to stand up to the hot Texas heat for years to come.
 
 
 
 
 
Rheem -  is the industry leader for total heating, cooling and water heating solutions. In fact, Rheem is the only brand with product offerings covering residential and commercial heating, cooling, conventional storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, solar water heating systems, replacement parts and accessories for all categories.


No comments: