Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 139: Beautiful Things

What a beautiful day! Today we found some pretty things when we went to see the house. For starters, our gorgeous front door now has a beautiful doorknob. All of the other doorknobs were installed, too.





We also were able to see all of the wood flooring. Can I just say how stunning this is?! I love the wide planks. And I really like the coloring where it's darker and lighter. It goes well with my carpet and my cabinetry.









We also noted that all of the lights were on. The meter is on the house. It's official! We have power!  The smoke detectors were chirping. And before we left, I made sure to turn off the lights. I know people walk their dogs out here late at night. I don't want anyone to have reason or inclination to come in.

Also added today were the screens on the windows!










She's really starting to look finished.







No comments: