Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 146: Trees!

Oh! The trees were planted today. They're Magnolias! They are absolutely gorgeous!  I couldn't be more pleased. Also the shutters were added, the front was painted--columns, trim and garage door. It's looking really good.
 
The rest of the house is looking gorgeous. There is still places that need paint touch ups but for the most part, it looks incredible. Two weeks from tomorrow I close!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inside, the railings have been stained yet I'm not sure if they're done or not? The trim is still primed, waiting for painting. When I took a picture of the railing tonight, I sent it in text to my mom. She pointed out the cross appearing in the sun spot on the railing. A blessing for sure!
 

 
 
 
 
In the kitchen, the little trim was added to the cabinets. They look nice, finished. I can't wait until the countertops and backsplash go on. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: