Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 18: Sinking or Swimming?

 
 
Today is one of those days when you have so much on your mind and you just feeling like your mind is swimming. So, I drove by the lot this evening on my way home. The sun is starting to set (behind me) and its still casting nice colors in the sky. It felt good to come by today.
 
After browsing through the studio yesterday and seeing all of my choices, Im torn. Mostly its the theme of the home. Im unsure of the brick color, although I know which ones I like when I drive by them in the neighborhood. Picking them out in tiny swatches is like finding a needle in a haystack. I had no idea there were so many colors in a brick pattern.

Also, the counters and cabinets and flooring. Oh my! I really thought this was going to be easier. Ive ruled out a couple of colors I don't like, but there are still too many that I do. Luckily my budget is helping me to narrow that down.

For today, Im not picking. Im just letting it sink in.

No comments: