Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 16: This Section Is Filling Up



It's a super beautiful day today. The sky is so blue. It's breezy yet not too chilly. It's a perfect day to be outside.

There are currently 8 homes with sold signs, including mine, and the two houses being built. This section is quickly filling up as the pool and 8 surrounding homes are on hold for Model homes. There aren't too many left in this section. It'll be interesting to see which direction the neighborhood expands into next.

Ive been going over the options list that my salesman sent over. Just trying to wrap my head around the things I know I want and, at the same time, sort of making a mental list of things I know my handyman can take care of for me a little at a time down the road.

Remember when I said I felt like a kid at Christmas? Christmas is here! It's going to last for about 10 days, too! Today is Peek Day. Wednesday is Preliminary Appointment Day then a week later will be Final Appointment Day. Watch for pictures to come!

No comments: