Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 27: Peace & Joy



Stress, good or bad, is exhausting. All of this stress about options and upgrades, paint and brick, the plot plan and everything else really added up and once I was done yesterday, I slept. It felt good to sleep, too! And today, Im happy! I needed to recharge and now that all of that is over, Im excited once again! I know my house is going to look dynamite and be a home that I am going to love for many years to come. Right now I've given it all up to God and know that it is all coming together as he wants.

The pic above is one of the drawings from my design studio appointment yesterday. I received copies of everything and am grateful for that. Each of these little drawings shows where every little outlet, light, switch, cable connection and everything else is located in my home. If I ever have to have anyone come work on anything, they'll know exactly what all is connected and where it runs.

No comments: