Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 17: Peek Day



Today is Peek Day! Hooray! This will be my first look at picking out all of the things that will turn my house into my home. This is huge! I don't have to make a decision today, luckily. Instead, I plan on jotting down the items I like in each category by first, second and third. Then I'll be able to go home and think about my choices and decide where I want to spend my money. Right now I predict the hardest part will be choosing the brick and the exterior color scheme. We'll see!

Update: Today was hard. There were so many choices, colors and themes. Once I thought I had made up my mind, then on the way out I changed it. What I thought I didnt want, I did!  Oh! How am I going to do this? 

I go back in 2 days and have to narrow it down. 

No comments: