Friday, November 1, 2013

Day Seven: Good Morning!



Good morning!

Today it occurred to me that one week ago today I didn't even know I would be doing this. It was a complete surprise! I can say this has been one of the happiest weeks for me. While I was pondering over this on my commute, I decided to drive by the lot right after dropping the kids off at school to see what sort of morning light we have.

This picture was taken from the side street, showing the stake that we suspect indicates where my back fence will eventually line up, looking over my lot. Turns out that the house being built (the one with the big blue dumpster in front) shields the rising sun at this time and casts a great big shadow, over my land as it is now. I hope it shadows my home, too, once its built, because it would be nice to not have sun glaring in my window this early. :)

It is a nice lot, dontcha think?

No comments: