Monday, November 4, 2013

Day Ten: Disclosures Packet Arrived

 

I'm still having computer problems. I apologize but will post daily pictures as soon as possible.

Today a big packet of disclosures and other information arrived. All kinds of documents to read and sign. It's a lot to digest and even tougher to understand. These are like mock papers though because my address is incorrect and my sales price is an estimate until I pick all of my options. What that means is I get to plan on reading and signing these all over again sometime before closing.

It was a misty, rainy sort of day today and so I didn't opt to show you a picture. Nothing has changed, obviously. I like to think the rain is preparing the soil, strengthening it so that it's ready to be built upon. Soon. Very soon.

No comments: