Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 21: Thankful




Three weeks ago today was the day when Chance, my salesman, contacted me about the Bigger Is Better Sale at La Conterra. It was the day my hope began and all of the rest of the events mentioned in this blog have followed.

Today Im feeling thankful, even through all of the uncertainty and chaos. Im thankful to be here, building my dream house. With the big decisions made, and my final choices fairly certain, Im at a peaceful point in this journey. And with the peace comes the thankfulness.

Im thankful for all of the people who are helping me in this process: God for blessing me with this opportunity and experience, my mom for everything, Chance my salesman, Jennifer my designer, my kids for putting up with my neuroses, my boss for letting me take off to keep all of the necessary appointments, Jaime my mortgage rep and all of the underwriters who are working on my mortgage loan. Thank you all for your part in this!

No comments: