Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 24: By God, I Think She's Got It!

I think I've found the brick I like! I feel like shouting that from the hilltops! I've got the brick!

Here is a pic of a house in another KB  Home neighborhood with the brick Im favoring. The elevation of their home is very similar to how mine will be in that they have the covered porch area in the front with the half-brick pillars and they have some painted area above the garage. Mine will have both of those also.

I like how they paired a darker paint color with it instead of going with a paler color that would do nothing for this brick (like I see so many other people do). The builder doesn't give us many options, unfortunately, however, this paint-brick combination is attractive and tasteful, and just what Im looking for!

No comments: